Sunday, September 07, 2008

 

Chillin on a Sunday

Hello,



Got back to Tulsa yesterday after our short trip to Austin. I'm not saying it was nice to have a couple nights away from the kids with my wife, but my hair lost its gray, I lost 20 lbs and the lady at the airport said "I bet you two kids are newlyweds." When we informed her we had been married for 5 years she said "well, you obviously don't have kids yet". True story! We laughed and said we actually had two kids. Upon mention of this, my weight and gray returned instantaneously and the lady ran away screaming in spanish. Which was weird, because she was obviously japanese. Interesting.



So, back in Tulsa and spent the vast majority of Saturday watching college football and drinking beer and eating things that some of the so-called experts would label as "bad for you". Chips, queso, carrots. Those sorts of things. Good times. So happy that the college football season has started!



Lots of work to do today prior to my trip back to Chicago, but I got video of the kids this morning, so I thought I would share that witcha. Enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF4CgJlSYCo



Hope everyone is doing well.



Much love to all!



jak

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?